Saturday, March 20, 2010

Stop #4: Montgomery County, Maryland, USA

Dolcezza Gelato
Gelato! This is so soft and melts in your mouth. It is not very sweet and the flavors are very creative and tasty! Their gelato is made fresh every morning with local milk, cream, eggs, cheese, herbs and fruit.





I had Avocado Honey Orange and Apple Cider. I liked Avocado better.


For more information, visit http://www.dolcezzagelato.com/.


Hunan Palace
Taiwanese breakfast, oh my dream food! Finally found a decent place that has it all.

Soup Filled Dumplings


Taiwanese Hamburger


Long Baked Bun (covered in toasted sesame seeds) and Fried Cruller


Sweet Tofu. This is done right with peanuts. You cannot find this in NYC area!


Bread Corner
Taiwanese bakery spotted!!! This is a major discovery! They make Cheese Pastry Cake, Pineapple Cake and tons of Taiwanese buns. Everything is baked fresh in the morning and throughout the day. I drool when I think about it. Every time I go, I come out with at least four bags of goods. Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment